Maths Formulas for Class 10: The majority of the students have the Phobia for Maths and feel it as an extremely difficult subject. In actual sense, Maths is not difficult but tricky. All you need is a bit of practice to have a grip on the subject. It’s a common problem for students to learn basic formulae and to help them out we have listed all of them in one place. Get to know the concepts better with the formulae listed over and score good grades in your board exams. Learn all the Important Formulae, and apply them as per the concept and solve even the toughest question.
We tried providing the Class 10 Maths Formulae in a concise manner so that they help students in revision as well as Examination. Class 10 Maths Formulas are important not just for your board exams but they also lay a stronger foundation for your higher-level maths concepts. You can solve the questions more accurately and quickly with the help of these CBSE Class 10 Maths Formulas.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Formulas
Class 10 Maths Formulas constitute formulas related to Real Numbers, Polynomials, Triangles, Quadratic Equations, Statistics, Probability, etc. These Formulae help you to answer the questions more quickly and accurately. Here is a list of Class 10 Maths CBSE Formulas Chapterwise. You can pick them during your preparation and score max. marks in the Examination. Important Formulas from all the chapters that are useful in your calculations prevail on this page.
- Chapter 1 – Real Numbers Formulas
- Chapter 2 – Polynomials Formulas
- Chapter 3 – Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables Formulas
- Chapter 4 – Quadratic Equations Formulas
- Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progressions Formulas
- Chapter 6 – Triangles Formulas
- Chapter 7 – Coordinate Geometry Formulas
- Chapter 8 – Introduction to Trigonometry Formulas
- Chapter 10 – Circles Formulas
- Chapter 12 – Areas Related to Circles Formulas
- Chapter 13 – Surface Areas and Volumes Formulas
- Chapter 14 – Statistics Formulas
- Chapter 15 – Probability Formulas
Mnemonics to memorize Maths Formulas
- Pay concentration to get formulas absorbed into your mind.
- Relax your brain as you can’t learn Maths Formulae under stress.
- Practice as many as possible as practicing on a regular basis helps you remember formulas.
- Try understanding the basic concept of the formula so that you will get the sense of the formula.
- Try creating a story to learn everything so that you can remember the formulae in a particular order.
I hope, the information shared on our site regarding Maths Formulas for Class 10 made your preparation a bit easy. If you like the article, share it with your friends. Do drop us a comment if you have any queries regarding this and we will be of your help at the earliest possible.